Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Sketch-up Models

Perspective of Wetlands and Residence in the Background
This was an exciting program. I really enjoyed making this wetland and adding in models. The only thing about this program is everything takes awhile to load and process so you need to have patience with it.

Plan View of a Model made in Sketch-up Including a Wetland
For this model made in Sketch-up I decided to leave the ground white which gave it a completely different look and makes some things easy to read and others not so much. Leaving it the ground white really makes the wetland area pop.
Ariel View
Even though I had turned the shading off when I took this Ariel shot, I noticed that it still turned out streaky. 

Section View Cut Diagonal throughout NE
The section tool to slice through your model was a quick and simple tool to use. I really liked how this picture turned out. It is clean and I like that I have the sky blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment